About the Conference
The Diversity MBA Admissions Conference (DMAC) is an annual event in Los Angeles that connects talented diverse, underrepresented and underserved candidates who wish to pursue a degree in business with Admissions Directors at top-tier business school. The conference allows attendees to interact directly with MBA Admissions Directors from the country’s top business schools, learn about the MBA Admissions process and the relative strengths of the attending business school’s curriculum and student culture. The conference has continually helped connect and place participants with top-tier MBA programs.
The Advantages of Attending the DMAC
- Meet Admissions Directors Face to Face
- Get advice directly from Admission Directors
- Workshops and panel discussions focusing on making you a top candidate
- Top 20 MBA programs in attendance
- Start creating personal relationships with Admissions Directors
- The only event of this kind on the West Coast
- Limited number of attendees so you don’t have to compete with hundreds of other people
The conference is proud to showcase a variety of top-tier MBA programs from around the nation every year. For the 2013 DMAC, a majority of of the top-20 MBA programs participated.